We welcome you to our web page and we invite you to know all the aspects related to the privacy of your personal data, in case you want to facilitate them.
One of our priorities is to guarantee your rights and security on this website. For that reason, we want to let you know that:
- The personal data you provide will be used only for the purpose for which they were collected.
- We will only ask you for personal information in case it is strictly necessary to provide certain services.
- Unless you request it or the law requires it, your data will not be sold, rented or shared with anyone.
In this way, you can have the security of navigating a safe and trusting environment.
This website respects and complies with the following legal regulations:
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD)..
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (RGPD).
Identity of the person responsible for processing your personal data
- Business name: Carpintería Hermanos Pradas S.L.
- Trade name: Mad-Sport
- NIF/CIF: B-50412725
- Address: Pol. El Plano, naves 16 – 17 - 18. Ctra. De Valencia, km. 14.400. 50430, María de Huerva (Zaragoza)
- Email: email@example.com
How do we obtain your data?
All the data we collect on the website comes from:
- Contact forms.
If you are under the age of 14, we need the consent of your parents or legal guardians in order to process your personal data. This consent, of course, has to be verifiable.
In this way, if you want to browse our website, you are under 14 years old and you have not notified your parents or legal guardians: you should not give us any of your personal information.
What rights can you exercise when you provide us with your personal information?
As a user of this website, you will always have the right to:
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify your personal data.
- Suppress and oppose the processing of your personal data.
- Limit the processing of your personal data.
- Request the portability of your personal data.
Any person who has provided us with personal data can access them by contacting us. Likewise, you may request the rectification of your data or its deletion in the event that, for example, these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were assigned.
In the event that an interested party opposes the processing of their personal data for specific reasons, the company will stop treating them except for unquestionable legitimate reasons or in the exercise of defense of possible claims.
When an interested party requests the limitation of the use of their personal data, these will remain the property of the company and will only be used again at the express request of the user or for the exercise or defense of claims.
Through portability, the interested party may also request the recovery of their personal data in a format that allows their transfer.
Finally, and in the event that it is considered that the processing of your personal data violates the legal regulations, the interested party may submit a claim to the corresponding authority, which in this case will be the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Anyone who wishes it, has the right to obtain confirmation about whether personal information concerning them is being processed in this company.
Where will your personal information be stored?
All personal data that you provide while browsing our website will be located within the borders of the EU.
What are we going to use your personal data for?
At the moment in which a user gives express, free and unequivocally his personal data, these will be treated for the following purposes:
- Submission of communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future. These communications will be related to products or services offered by our company.
- The realization of own statistical studies.
- Respond to orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through the different forms of contact that are made available to the user on this website.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage the social networks of the company. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers of our official social networks will be governed by this section. In no case will followers' profiles be used on social networks to send advertisements individually without the prior consent of the interested party.
How long are we going to keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept while:
- The commercial or contractual relationship is maintained.
- The deletion is not requested by the interested party.
Secrecy and security of personal data
In this company we are committed to the correct use and treatment of personal data provided by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them only in accordance with the purpose of the same.
We also comply with the obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss or unauthorized access and treatment.
In any case, we can not always guarantee the total impregnability of the Internet and, therefore, the possible violation of your data by third parties who access this site in an unlawful manner.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The final responsibility for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided will always fall on you as interested. In this way, the user is committed to providing true and complete information in the process of transfer of personal data, as well as updating the same in case of any modification. This company, therefore, is exempt from any responsibility for inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
In the case of doing so, all the changes will be reflected in this same section.
The date of the last modification will be public and will be updated whenever appropriate.
Last modification as of 05/25/2018
Contact and claims